GSoC Status - Week 7 (Customizable prints)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Jul 20 07:59:19 PDT 2015

> On Jul 20, 2015, at 07:30, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> Agreed. Better looking templates or at least templates that look closer to
>>> what we had. I'll admit that the "shades of orange and beige" color scheme
>>> isn't high on my list of favorites. If we really want to play with colors
>>> there, make it different shades of blue... this is about diving after all
>>> :-)
>>
>> I want to admit that I am not a clever color chooser, I will add another
>> color theme with shades of blue. Did you try the Template Edit dialog?
>
> Can you make that resizable? First thing I did when opening up the
> editor was to try to increase the size of the text area. And that
> remains the same even though the window size is increased.

Funny, that was my first reaction as well.

And no, I haven't spent enough time with it. And I think it is well known that I am not great when it comes to colors and design and stuff...

I'm sure we'll get some user contributed templates if we make it easy enough to do so. Which reminds me. How would one export / import a template?