SUBSURFACE -> SEABEAR H3 / T1

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:19:57 PDT 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Benjamin Kuch
<benjamin.kuch at seabear-diving.com> wrote:
> [...]

Hello Benjamin,

just to make absolutely sure, is it OK to add these sample logs to our
sources with the same legalese as the HUDC?

As a side note, unfortunately a bug sneaked into our import for the
latest stable release, and it seems that last version of Subsurface is
not able to import Seabear logs. This is my main motivation to add
more sample logs and implement test cases to prevent this from
happening in the future...

miika