[GSoC] Week 9 - Native Bluetooth support

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:59:35 PDT 2015

Hi there,

This week I managed to implement a sample which connects to remote a
Bluetooth device and exchanges some bits using the Windows API.
For the beginning I wanted to see if I can make my HW OSTC2 and OSTCs
devices enter in download mode. I didn't encounter too many problems so
I decided to step forward.

I spent most of the time trying to do a cross building for Subsurface
project
on Linux for Windows. I met a lot of problems but in the end I managed to
create an installer with the latest Subsurface version.

This week I want to finish the integration of the download sample and to
create an installer with it in order to do some tests and to receive some
feedback.

Regards,
Claudiu