[PULL REQUEST] GSoC Printing: part 5

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:01:08 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 5:41 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> - having the warning triangles but no way to see their text... I think
>   we should just not print the triangles. Opinions?

In general, we should have proper icons on the profile that describe
what the warning/alarm is about. It would make it easier to look at
the profile on the desktop application, and I think it is essential on
the printout (if we are to include the warnings on the printed
profile). I have to admit that I did not yet look into this work, but
my gut feeling is that printout with only the warning triangles gives
more questions than it answers - so I would not print them at this
point, only after we have describing icons for the events.

miika