Dive Location Mamagement Bomb Patch.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 3 21:55:49 PDT 2015

Wow. It seems Tomaz is BACK.

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to see this level of activity
from you again.

$ git shortlog -n -s --since 4\ days
  40  Tomaz Canabrava
  14  Dirk Hohndel
   1  Miika Turkia
   1  Robert Helling

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 01:02:29AM -0300, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:
> There are still issues with those patchs applied
> Nothing that will eat your dive files, I hope.

But just in case... here's the bi-annual reminder to always have backups
when working with development versions (or use the git storage format).

> I tested it exaustivelly in my data file, but it still could crash.
>
> things that I know that are broken:
>
> When I change a dive site via the QComboBox inside of the MainTab ( the one
> that lists the dive_sites ), the globe doesn`t updates automatically: you
> need to accept the changes, then the globe will update.

That should just be a signal we emit whenever the QComboBox changes,
right?

> Create a dive site, then Accept It
> Create a second dive site, Cancel it
> Go to Edit Dive Site: the second ( the cancelled one ) is the dive site
> that appears.

Not good. At reject time we need to reinitialize the displayed_dive_site
with the correct data from the displayed_dive

> I`d appreciate a bit of help on those errors ( the first is easy to fix,
> the second I don`t know if it`s easy or hard - head is already full )
>
> I don`t know if I`ll have time to subsurface this weekend, because it`s QtCS

Thanks for all the great work, Tomaz