GSoC - Customizable print formats

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 08:10:30 PDT 2015

On 2 June 2015 at 15:19, Gehad Elrobey <gehadelrobey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have removed the QObject inheritance from my Dive class and pushed to my
> branch.

i've just sent a pull request; namely:
[PULL REQUEST] GSoC Printing: initial batch of patches

modified your commit messages at places.
don't mind me skipping upper case letters all the time here, commit
messages should be formatted well.

- names such as Subsurface and Grantlee are upper case
- proper capitalization of sentence starts everywhere
- it's usually better to have a commit message than not having one

please, monitor that thread and let see if we need to amend something.

lubomir