GPS coord from Subsurface webservice and more

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 07:18:50 PDT 2015

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> That bag symbol is indeed unexpected. This is with one of my daily builds,
> correct? I have not the slightest idea why it would show that symbol
> anywhere on the globe.

Yes 544, I will try the 669 tomorrow.
Even the "Signori Due" marker name doesn't come from my loogbook really.

>> I was trying to download some gps points but they are not updated in
>> the dive site management.
>
> I thought I adapted the download from our Webservice / companion app
> to the new format. But it's possible that I got that wrong.

I see them appearing correctly in dive management view but then are
not displayed.
If I close Subsurface there is no trace of them.

> Yes. When Tomaz says "all bugs are fixed" what he means is "I can't
> make it crash" :-)
> We very much rely on the testers here on this list to take Subsurface
> through its paces, to simulate your normal work flow and to help us
> pinpoint the areas that we broke. I'm quite certain that there are still
> a bunch of issues with the new location management code.

Discard my findings. I will try from scratch tomorrow with the latest
daily build

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos