Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:34:34 PDT 2015

#1 From Notes > Location field (+) I can add a new dive site:

- Why I should create a new divesite independently from my actual dives?
- Why a global action is perfomed from "notes" tab of a specific dives?

#2 Lof Menu > "manage dive siteS" I can only manage divesite from the
current dive. How I manage divesites despite of selected dive?

For the above two points. IMHO:

* Manage divesiteS form the main menu should manage the whole divesite set.
* (+) plus sign should be substituted with an edit button.
* Add operation (I do not like it) should be performed from gloabl
manage divesites

#3 Globe bug:

1) (+) add dive.
2) discard changes
3) Brown panel on map " Move the map..." doesn't go away
4) zoom level stays in hyperspace if coming form a dive without dive location

To be continued...

PS
There is an ancient small quirk I wrote a lot of time ago... I will
find trac ticket. Map zoon levels should be managed in a better way to
improve user experience minimizing number of times I have to adjust
map zoom level.
There are some use cases when the map goes to space zoom (entire
globe. This happens typically when there is no location data on a
dive.
When I select on a dive with location set the zoom should change
automagically to a fair level.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos