Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Tue Jun 9 07:40:34 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:

> #1 From Notes > Location field (+) I can add a new dive site:
>
> - Why I should create a new divesite independently from my actual dives?

You don't.
The subsurface app should create a dive site if you already have entered a
name / lat / lon in previous versions.
if this doesn't happens it's a bug.

> - Why a global action is perfomed from "notes" tab of a specific dives?

Sorry?

> #2 Lof Menu > "manage dive siteS" I can only manage divesite from the
> current dive. How I manage divesites despite of selected dive?

you currently don't.

> For the above two points. IMHO:
>
> * Manage divesiteS form the main menu should manage the whole divesite set.

I'm not sure there's a need for this: ( I'll add a remove button later, but
this should work : )
from the notes tab you can add a new dive ( and edit, but that's on the
menu and I'll move it back to notes )
and also add a remove button.

so you could do everything from the notes tab ( change dive site, create
dive site, edit dive site and remove dive site )
If you don't like this idea, I'm  up to sugestions.

> * (+) plus sign should be substituted with an edit button.

Plus, Edit, Remove. will place them.

> * Add operation (I do not like it) should be performed from gloabl

Why you don't like it?