Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 00:59:29 PDT 2015

Hummm, I downloaded latest build 681 and I get a mess while trying to
import GPS data.

I tried in two ways:

#1 I download GPS data and then I choose an existing dive site (without gps
data)

https://www.screenr.com/mAPN

#2 I choose a divesite and the I download GPS data,

https://www.screenr.com/OAPN

None of them is working.
In both cases as I download GPS data, my map is populated by 147
"autocreated dive" locations :(
I checked my file and they was not there before.
At the very beginning of the first screencast I try to zomm the map through
my mouse wheel. As you see the map tremble without moving.
I did not saved the logbook because I already have a lot of junk inside.

After playing a bit with dive site feature I'm still convinced that:

In my saved logbook I cannot have:

A dive without a dive site
A dive site without a dive

What's happen if I download a dive, I save the logbook without choosing a
dive site?
>From what I understand if I want to give a name to a new dive I'm forced to
use the dive site management.
All of this started because Henrik and me proposed to have an optional dive
site hierarchy/taxonomy.
This wonderful job from Dirk and Tomaz it's the root for the
 hierarchy/taxonomy that is not here yet.

Bye

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos