Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 10 09:00:14 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 08:53:16AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 6:10 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> >
> > A dive site without a dive is a more interesting question.
>
> Right now we *definitely* get this wrong.
>
> Try loading your regular dives and then exporting just one of them.
> Take a look at what it writes out.
>
> Yeah, the result is pretty much unambiguously wrong.

I would agree. But I don't know what the right answer is.

Actually, I know a partial answer: I definitely think that if we are
exporting only selected dives then it should only export the dive sites
that are used in those dives. And I'll implement that which will fix the
specific issue that you point out.