Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:51:18 PDT 2015

Il 10/giu/2015 17:52, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> ha scritto:

> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 03:49:35PM +0000, Benjamin wrote:
> > Maybe if the dives are withing something smaller than 5 metres then
merge
> > them?
>
> Yes, even < 10m seems like obviously the same spot.
> 50m is more questionable in my mind.
>
> what do others think?

Looks good to me.
I thought this was already done by subsurface when applying gps coord.
Now I'm on the phone. Tomorrow I will post some examples taken from my
logbook. Anyway as Dirk wrote it's not a simple problem.
Usually when I follow different paths underwater starting from the same
spot I name them differently. e.g.
Barracuda point - amphoras.
Barracuda point - the wall.

We could have a preference: merge dives if gps points are near than....
More or less like companion app settings.

Then in a future dive sites management view I could have a "merge" function
like the current on dives.