git backend: actually update local cache from remote

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 10 21:59:23 PDT 2015

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 09:16:48PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> > Dirk, I haven't actually tried your cloud infrastructure, I've just
> > been testing with my "remote repository on local disk" setup.

Your code was missing the authentication callbacks (which you don't need
for a "local remote" repository :-)

I added those and did a VERY brief test against the cloud repository and
it all seems to work (with the caveat that you mentioned - remote sync
happens on OPEN, not on save or close).

A lot more testing will be needed which is why I just kicked off a bunch
of daily builds. -696 should be on the server, soon.