Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669

Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr mike at cluon.priv.at
Thu Jun 11 14:07:47 PDT 2015

hi!

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 15:15:29 +0200,
"Robert C. Helling" <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
[...]
> we could also think about sharing dive site information between different
> users. Then I could for example import something like „Top 100 dive spots
> in Germany“ and never have dived at 99 of them…

that sounds like a very useful feature. it would be very cool if i could
download a dive-base/boats usual divespots from a webservice before the
trip and have all of them predefined as divesites already (especially with
GPS coordinates, as i never take a mobile phone with me on the boat).

a website/service that allowed the storing of information similar to
what's found on the images in this album:
https://plus.google.com/photos/100032397309886580042/albums/5351566252424679697?banner=pwa
plus GPS coordinates, and a bundling of multiple spots into lists
for download as divesites into subsurface would be a really cool
addition.

--
Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
<mike+sig at cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.