Dive Site Duplicates [was Re: Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Jun 12 05:45:00 PDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 01:31:49PM +0300, Benjamin wrote:

> From what I can see, Qt Creator should no longer open the subsurface.pro
> file? Or is it no longer the correct tool to work with?

Yeah, I"m about to remove qmake support.

Look at the INSTALL file and scripts/build.sh for details on how to build
Subsurface. We switched from qmake to cmake.

In QtCreator simply open the CMakeLists.txt file. Depending on your
environment you might need some options for that (again, look at build.sh)