daily build of subsurface hangs (reproducable for me)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jun 13 16:05:33 PDT 2015

> On Jun 13, 2015, at 4:02 PM, Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr <mike at cluon.priv.at> wrote:
>
> hi!
>
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 15:44:36 -0700,
> Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> [...]
>> Those are great finds...
>> Would you mind adding them (each individually) as entries in our bug tracker
>> (trac.subsurface-divelog.org <http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/>)? That would massively increase the likelihood
>> that we'll address them soon.
>
> not that i mind per se, but trac likes me as much as i like it. i understand
> why you don't want anonymous submissions, but creating an account is (a) a
> hassle (yet another rarely used account) and (b) ends with this:
>
> 	Submission rejected as potential spam
> 	Account registration failed (RegExpCheck: Username <b>mike</b> doesn't match local naming policy.)
> 	BlogSpam says content is spam (IP previously blocked: Repetition of the links [20-ip.js])
> 	FSpamList says this is spam (172.17.42.1 [39.55, Results from cache.])
> 	StopForumSpam says this is spam (username [98.79])
>
> i'm off to bed now, i'll try again in the morning.

Oh joy. No idea why it hates "mike" :-(
Another user created an account maybe 30 minutes ago, so it's not that there's something
permanently hosed... can you use tmichlmayr or something like that to see if that works?
If not I'll just add them (please remind me).

I just have very little time left today and I had hoped I would get the Cloud storage to a better
place before I'm back to being a family person and participating in real life...