OSX build problems [was Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 14 05:44:16 PDT 2015

> On Jun 14, 2015, at 5:27 AM, Robert C. Helling <robert at euve10195.vserver.de> wrote:
>
> Hendrik,
>

>> Am 14.06.2015 um 12:14 schrieb Henrik Brautaset Aronsen <henrik at synth.no>:
>>
>> I didn’t originally, but I tried it now.  It fails to link libssh.
>
> I had the same problem but it went away upon
>
> brew uninstall libssh
>
> (Or did I have to install it via homebrew. Don't remember and I am in the phone right now so cannot check)

Well, the build log shows that he's building libssh from source, so it my be worth trying to uninstall it via brew

The other thing that the build log shows is that something is hosed with his libdivecomputer build which I really don't quite understand (never seen an error like that).
Can you simply remove the libdivecomputer directory so that build.sh starts from a clean checkout?

Finally, could you send us the content of the file
/Users/henrik/src/subsurface/build/CMakeFiles/Subsurface.dir/link.txt
That should tell us what it's trying to link...
Sorry that this keeps being so messy... I had really hoped that the build.sh file would make things much more predictable, but cmake is not as reliable as I hoped it would be at finding the libraries I want it to find.