daily build of subsurface hangs (reproducable for me)

Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr mike at cluon.priv.at
Sun Jun 14 14:28:21 PDT 2015

hi!

as requested.

[...]

http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/880

> another interesting observation:
> if i start subsurface, and it has no logbook open, i can't import my
> .xml file (via Import->Import log file), but i can open it. no
> hangs/crashes there, just no action. and creating a new logbook does
> not seem to make a difference.
>
> if i open my logbook via File->Open logbook, i can then import the same
> .xml file via Import->Import log file correctly (and thereby duplicate
> all my dives).

http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/881

one last remark: i have to select a "version" from a drop-down list, but
i'm using the daily build, which is neither 4.4.2 not git head. maybe a
"daily build" option would make bug reporting more precise.

--
Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
<mike+sig at cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.