EON Steel parsing fixups

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Jun 14 17:30:40 PDT 2015

So I finally have dives and tried to download them, and due to an
annoying bug in a warning printout, it just crashed instead.

I fixed the missing argument to the warning printout and it all worked
(with the warning that not all of the sample data was parsed), and
then I also added the parsing code for the missing fields so that the
warning went away, and the resultant patch is attached.

So this is the final piece to actually have working EON Steel
downloads with the new firmware. And actually tested too. Yay.

Dirk, do you want me to re-send the three previous patches, or do you
have them pending somewhere?

                     Linus