Renumber GUI bug (was Re: EON Steel parsing fixups)

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Jun 14 17:35:10 PDT 2015

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 2:30 PM, Linus Torvalds

> So this is the final piece to actually have working EON Steel
> downloads with the new firmware. And actually tested too. Yay.

Of course, since I had the pool dive (that didn't show the problem,
because I didn't have any tank pressure readings for that), after I
downloaded the thing, I wanted to remove the pool dive and re-number
the actual dives.

Which shows that renumbering selected dives got completely broken at
some point. Tomaz?

It does in fact renumber the selected dives, it's just that the
renumbering starts from the first shown dive. Which is the most recent
one. Which is *not* how dive numbering works. It's the *oldest*
selected dive we should start the renumbering from.

I think this used to work (just select a few dives, do the "renumber"
thing from the menu, and give the starting number). I don't know when
it broke, because I have not tried to do this in a long time.

                            Linus