Marble strange behaviours

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 05:55:01 PDT 2015

I filed a ticket on this:

http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/882

Daily 4.4.2.740 on Windows (multiscreen computer)

Jumping from a dive to another over and over, Marble map misses the
location mark.
It happens more frequently if you pan or zoom the map between jumping
through dives.
A video of the problem:

https://www.screenr.com/oGPN

On my computer this bug affects Subsurface since 4.4.2.

Sometimes I experience another not consistent behavior: While browsing
dives via dive list if I encounter a dive without GPS fix, marble zoom
out to the entire planet. Some other times, if a GPS fix is not
avalilable the map doesn't move.
Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this one but it's very annoying
because once the map goes to planet zoom you have to zoom in manually.
The above seems a partial correction of this ticket I filed time ago:

http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/ticket/779

It seems like there is still some use case not covered.

Bye

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos