Dive Site Duplicates [was Re: Dive site management on daily build 4.4.2.669]

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 16:21:10 PDT 2015

> On 15 Jun 2015, at 21:32, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

>>> Yes, I've seen this in my tests as well. Definitely a bug that's not
>>> fixed, yet - but then we are changing that part of the dive site
>>> implementation, anyway.
>>
>> I'm trying to dig all of our email for a recap on dive site management
>
> I know that Tomaz has a ton of stuff implemented. I'm waiting for him to
> send patches so we can get a much more functional version into master.
> What we have right now is a not nearly good enough.
>
> I'm actually surprised that Linus did send out a massive scream about it.
> His comments were very moderate :-)

I has mentally prepared to scream about the same issues, but he beat me to it. Currently I am not oven trying to set the locations...

Another issue is that I have planning notes at the place of the map. Intentional? At least useless as I did not do any planning for the dives.

My pull is a few days behind and I am not sure when I will be able to update. Poor internet is not available on my room...

miika