[Patch] Fix planner notes gas change output logic

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 04:08:38 PDT 2015

Previously a gas change would be shown one stop too late in the planner
notes table if the 'display transitions in deco' option was not selected,
and the gas change would be shown one segment too early if that option was
selected.

This patch corrects the logic.

Can someone more familiar with the planner code check that I've done the
correct thing?  It works for me.

I reported this bug yesterday, but didn't realize then that it was doing
the wrong thing if the 'display transitions' option is selected.
http://lists.subsurface-divelog.org/pipermail/subsurface/2015-June/019652.html

Note that despite the number in the filename, this isn't the second in a
patch series - I just a newb with git.  I will try to send another patch to
put the duration column before the runtime column.

Rick