Current git no compilee

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Tue Jun 16 23:48:01 PDT 2015

On Tuesday 16 June 2015 20:31:01 Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > I suspect you compile without debugging, so that the Q_ASSERT_X() goes
> > away.
> I compile with debugging. No idea why this didn't get me...

You may be compiling with debugging but with QT_NO_DEBUG set. The default of
QT_DEBUG / QT_NO_DEBUG is that of Qt itself.

qmake would set QT_DEBUG if you compiled in debug mode, but CMake may not be
doing that, so you inherited the Qt default (release mode).

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358