HTML export - expanding a dive

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jun 17 08:13:54 PDT 2015

Hey Gehad,

I know you are focused on this year's GSoC project right now, but I have a
question about your previous contribution, the HTML exporter...

For me (Firefox 38.0.5, Arch Linux) the expansion by clicking on an entry
in the dive list doesn't work. I get nothing at all. The Expand All button
works.

This is what I see in source view:

<ul id="290" ul="<=" onclick="toggleExpantion(event, this)" style="padding: 2px 10px;">

What I don't understand about this line is the ul attribute. It doesn't
appear to exist based on my reading of the standard and when I ask Firefox
to copy the html what it does seems to indicate that it might be confused
by that ul attribute as well:

<ul style="padding: 2px 10px;" id="290" onclick="toggleExpantion(event, this)" <="" ul="">

see how it creates a '<' attribute here?

Something is definitely wrong there.

Any idea?