Cloud storage and web view

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Jun 18 06:16:20 PDT 2015

On 18 June, 2015 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 07:28:20PM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> > So while there are still some rough edges, I think this is taking shape quite nicely.
> >
> > I've seen five of you have tested the cloud storage so far - thanks for doing that.
> > If you run into any problem, please post about them - I fixed a few more bugs,
> > saving to the cloud storage should work more reliably now. And for a number of
> > "interesting" reasons I got to test the account creation a couple more times so
> > that should work quite well by now as well.
>
> I see a few more people testing. A couple of comments:
>
> - for those who used this before last night (Robert, Thomas, David, Jocke,
>   Willem) - you will need to save a change to the cloud storage before a
>   new export to HTML is triggered... I guess I could have run this
>   manually for each repository... actually, why don't I do that
>
> - Gaetan - I see a few hundred requests from you with failed
>   authorization. Was this a bug somewhere or a hacking attempt? :-)
>
> - In general, if you test and things don't work as you expect, please
>   discuss this here so I can either explain or fix the bugs...
>
> > https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/user/<email-address>/dives.html
>
> Oh yeah, and several of you clicked on this link. Cute :-)
> But it does require you to remplace <email-address> with your actual email
> address - and you have to have that email address registered and cloud
> data populated before it will work.
>
> You can always use ssrftest at hohndel.org / geheim - but I'd really like it
> if a few more people tried the account setup procedure and put data on the
> server. While I check the logs to see if I can spot issues, I DO NOT look
> at the dives you upload.
>
> Hope this helps

Just tested this quickly with daliy windows build 4.4.2-772.

Opened subsurface. Settings, punched in ssrftest at hohndel.org / geheim as
cloud storage parameters. Sync to cloud and save password locally. Cloud
storage as default file.

When i open subsurface i get unable to open git cache repository ..
Could not find repository...

When i hit "open cloud storage" i got a crash. Windows wasn't helpfull
in giving me any notes about what or where things went south.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604