Cloud storage and web view

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jun 18 14:19:09 PDT 2015

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 03:57:37PM +0200, Jan Mulder wrote:
> - a save to cloud results in error "No user name in git repo, creating
> commit failed".

This was a good one. I just pushed a fix. With newer libgit2 (which is
required for cloud storage to work) we have an API to get the user / email
to use as author for a commit. Except if git never got configured on your
system, then those aren't set. And for strange reason the code doesn't
fall back to just set a Subsurface default author but instead returned an
error.

Oops.