[PULL REQUEST] GSoC Printing: part 2

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:05:23 PDT 2015

So this is the second batch of patches for this GSoC task.

Here Gehad has added another template which is the "one dive per page", some
minor fixes and renames here and there and also support for printing on any
page size (or "render target" size).

Also good news is that I'm now actually able to use Grantlee properly
on Windows and the printouts are rendered. Also the NO_PRINTING option actually
works this time.

Gehad, a couple of things:

- Again, I did some capitalization fixes and fixed small typos in the
commit messages. Nothing big.

- Patch headings such as "Printing: " should then preferably be followed
with a lower case word e.g. "Printing: something in this patch" instead of
"Printing: Something in this patch"

- It would be great if you can implement the Print->Preview dialog that we
had, since that was very useful not to generate a PDF to be able to view
how it *actually* renders.

- Supporting the "print selected dives" properly is easy to implement and
nice to have while testing.

- Not sure we have discussed a "Statistics print" for GSoC. Is this something
which came from user requests - e.g. from IRC?

- Can you update us with your TODO list or at least with the next few steps out
of it?

- Nice work so far.

There is also one patch from me which fixes capitalization in the print dialog.
As usual, let me know if something is bad and should be fixed.

lubomir
--

The following changes since commit b63b656c1fa2414fc9d24d3e52448f4d246f3697:

  Make sure cylinder related data is filled when dives are read (2015-06-17 17:58:31 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git at github.com:neolit123/subsurface.git custom-print

for you to fetch changes up to b039e1db8a4d8d745a455dd70b4434acffb5c1c4:

  Printing: amend some texts capitalization wise (2015-06-19 21:41:59 +0300)

Gehad elrobey (9):
      Printing: fix "if" condition clause in cmake file
      Printing: fix rendering bug for odd number of dives
      Printing: render the dive profile on top of QWebView
      Printing: add a "one dive per page" option
      Printing: add a "one dive per page" template
      Printing: pass the print_options struct to TemplateLayout and Printer
      Printing: use selected print preferences while printing
      Printing: rename the "base" template for consistency
      Printing: add support for printing on any page size

Lubomir I. Ivanov (1):
      Printing: amend some texts capitalization wise

 CMakeLists.txt                                   |  12 +-
 printer.cpp                                      | 101 +++++++++--
 printer.h                                        |  13 +-
 printing_templates/one_dive.html                 | 204 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 printing_templates/{base.html => two_dives.html} |  10 +-
 qt-ui/printdialog.cpp                            |   5 +-
 qt-ui/printoptions.cpp                           |  22 +++
 qt-ui/printoptions.h                             |   5 +
 qt-ui/printoptions.ui                            |  13 +-
 templatelayout.cpp                               |  29 ++--
 templatelayout.h                                 |   7 +-
 create mode 100644 printing_templates/one_dive.html
 rename printing_templates/{base.html => two_dives.html} (96%)