Cloud storage and web view

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jun 20 13:09:24 PDT 2015

> On Jun 20, 2015, at 1:02 PM, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:

> However. The https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/user/<myemailadress>/dives.html <https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/user/%3Cemail-address%3E/dives.html> reports (after logging in with correct credentials) a 404.
>

> I'm having this same issue,  git storage works fine but there is no  html file (or directory) created .
> And yes, I changed <myemailadress>  too  ;-)

Interesting.
The system failed to create the base directory for the html export for you for some reason.
Let me look at the script and try to figure out what went wrong. Are you on IRC? This is best addressed "live" where I can talk to you and have you try things while I look at the backend. Your help would be really valuable!

Thanks