dive site management enhancements (request)

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Jun 23 06:20:20 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:15:47AM +0200, Davide DB wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:58 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 07:15:46AM +0800, Miika Turkia wrote:
> >>
> >> Just pulled yesterday before testing out. Globe was zooming out while I
> >> was trying to zoom in, and even rotated the globe on its own.
> >
> > Gremlins?
> > NO idea. Are you building with my Marble branch or linking against
> > upstream?
> >

> Actually even with the older windows dailies I got strange globe behavior.
> Sometimes I zoom in but when I stop the movement the globe zoom out again

Marble is beautiful and awesome. But it has its moments :-(

The current Windows dailies are built with a very recent version of Marble
that does fix quite a few bugs. Zooming is still sometimes hosed. But I
haven't had the "can't set a dive location via double click" problem in a
while, so I'm kinda hoping that that's fixed...