cloud sync GUI hang

Davide DB dbdavide at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 06:33:45 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 12:03:51PM +0200, Davide DB wrote:
>
>> The best thing would be a status bar that can be showed/hidden via the menu.
>
> Why hidden? That is pretty important information.

Because you always told me that vertical estate is gold :)
So if the user doesn't need it, he could just hide it.
It's pretty common on Windows programs having a "toggle status bar"
menu item. Pretty common on browsers too.

>> Indication if logbook has been modified and not saved could be easily
>> indicated with a star (john-doe-logbook*) on logbook name.
>
> That we've had for about a week. Haven't you noticed? :-)
>
> Whenver the divelist is marked as "changed" we show a little asterisk :-)

I just recovered my wounded logbook from several V3 daily builds :)
Now I have a shiny brand new V2 logbook.

I was waiting for Tomaz patches to play again with a V3 doomsday
device. Now I will experiment only with my laptop.

--
Davide
https://vimeo.com/bocio/videos