Provide planner option to switch gas only when a stop is required

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Jun 24 13:12:04 PDT 2015

Hi,

> On 22 Jun 2015, at 16:26, Rick Walsh <rickmwalsh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> These patches add the planner option to postpone a gas switch to the next required stop.  I haven't managed to make it do silly things, but please do check when you get a chance - no rush apply.
>
> The option is ignored when the current gas is hypoxic.

the patches look good to me. Still I don’t know if there is really a use case for this in the planner that justifies the addition of a checkbox. Anton? Dirk?

Regarding hypoxic gases: So far we allowed switching to those and displayed a warning in the notes. But maybe this is the better approach. Maybe we should use a #define in the planner for the minimal ppO2 (160mbar) rather than hardcoding that number (of course I did that as well in the part that does the warning).

Best
Robert