GPS positions with companion app

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:21:53 PDT 2015

I have tested out the GPS coordinates a bit with companion app. As I
am lazy, I rather set it to automatic tracking in the morning and
forget about it. However, this ends up getting me wrong coordinates.
Currently we drive to a buyu line and tie the boat there for the
duration of the dive. Thus an option to grab the position after the
dive starts would be perfect for these dives. (Now I usually get the
position while still on the way to the dive site.) Of course this mode
does not work for drift diving, but that is why I suggest this kind of
an option for the new and shiny GPS import Linus envisioned.

miika