great progress on dive site handling

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:47:08 PDT 2015

On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2015, at 22:19, Davide DB <dbdavide at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you Tomaz and Dirk.
> I'm diving now, I will test it as I come back home.
>

> Thank you for taking the time to collect data to use in testing Subsurface.
> You and Miika both are role models. I need to do that more often.
> Oh wait, I was diving two days ago...
> :-)

Here is something from a very quick test:

- Not able to zoom into the map when in edit location mode. Have to
get rid of the popup to pick a site.
- I have to click right and select 'edit selected dive location' to
able to set a dive site. And then it zooms out. (marble is a few days
old, so this might have improved already)
- Dive site name edit goes to edit mode when focus is lost, not while editing
- GPS coordinates from new dive are lost if selecting an old site with
no coordinates (new one GPS synced)
- It would be great if the currently selected divesite was highlighted
somehow on the map, it is really hard to spot it now when the sites
are close to each other, maybe the dive map changed or something to
ensure the correct spot is recognized.

And I'll be off to collect more data :D

miika