Subsurface dependencies not met on Ubuntu Vivid

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Jun 27 05:54:15 PDT 2015

Are you installing from our PPA or are you installing the outdated package
that Ubuntu packaged a year ago and that was never updated. We have
requested that that would be removed but sadly it's still around :-(

Our package brings its own libdivecomputer and libssrfmarblewidget and
doesn't even have a subsurface-data package...

Just add PPA:Subsurface/Subsurface, refresh your software sources and
you should see Subsurface 4.4.2

Details are at http://subsurface-divelog.org/download/

/D