[GSoC] Week 5 (Native Bluetooth support)

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 12:46:02 PDT 2015

Hi there,

Here are the things that I did this week:
- finish the QtBluetooth data transfer
- fix some bugs on the UI
- changed the design of the dc_serial_t structure
- made the current implementation to work with the new design
- did some functional tests for the HW OSTC3 family

This week I want to refactor the libdivecomputer project to use
the dc_serial_t structure for all devices' families.
First I would like to receive some feedback about the current
implementation, if it works with the QtBluetooth API and with
the old native serial implementation.

For the moment this is functional only for HW OSTC3 family but
if you want to help and you have a different device with BT support
you can tell me and I will do the appropriate changes for that vendor.

Best wishes,
Claudiu