Subsurface dependencies not met on Ubuntu Vivid

Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr mike at cluon.priv.at
Sun Jun 28 13:48:41 PDT 2015

hi!

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 12:49:13 -0700,
Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
[...]
> I need to find my Vivid VM and figure this out but right now I'm mostly puzzled.

i've got your PPA running on my vivid box, and there are no problems with
installing or running subsurface.

and i've got libqt5concurrent5 installed:

ii  libqt5concurrent5:amd64 5.4.1+dfsg-2ubuntu4.1 amd64 Qt 5 concurrent module

no other special archives or PPAs, just the stock entries from ubuntu.

--
Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
<mike+sig at cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.