Subsurface dependencies not met on Ubuntu Vivid

Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr mike at cluon.priv.at
Sun Jun 28 15:50:43 PDT 2015

hi!

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 22:15:05 +0100,
Pedro Neves <nevesdiver at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> This are the packages I install on my Kubuntu machine when compiling
> from source. Maybe it helps:

maybe try adding qtbase5-dev

Description-en: Qt 5 base development files
 Qt is a cross-platform C++ application framework. Qt's primary feature
 is its rich set of widgets that provide standard GUI functionality.
 .
 This package contains the header development files used for building Qt 5
 applications.

it's one of the reverse-depends of libqt5concurrent5 on my system.

--
Thomas 'Mike' Michlmayr  | ignorami: n: The BOFH art of folding problem
<mike+sig at cluon.priv.at> |           lusers into representational shapes.