GSoC Status - Week 5 (VPM-B)

Jan Darowski jan.darowski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:53:03 PDT 2015

Hi,
This week I've solved all the remaining problems with the CVA and
added ui deco algorithm selection. I've modified the original code so
I could test the results. On few tests I run difference was ~1min.
It's pretty good as we have completely different saturation
calculation implemented. On Friday I've rebased my changes and
prepared for merging with master.

This week I will write the promised paper about the algorithm and
maybe add Boyle's Law compensation. What also needs to be done is
optimization of some calculations.

--
Jan Darowski