Feature request - Moving the info pane around the screen?

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Jun 29 23:46:21 PDT 2015

On 30 Jun 2015, at 07:56, Gobbledegeek <gobbledegeek at gmail.com> wrote:

Gobbledegeek,

> What do you folks think?
>
> Pardon me if this has been discussed before.

did you notice you can already move it around graph area by dragging it with the mouse? That’s not exactly what you ask for but for me this is typically enough so it does not hide the particular detail I am interested in.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de