[QtBluetooth] Help for testing HW_OSTC3 and SHEARWATER families

Claudiu Olteanu olteanu.vasilica.claudiu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:23:21 PDT 2015

Hi,

The thing is that when I try to connect to a device I use the UUID of the
serial port profile. It shouldn't matter if the service is listening on a
different channel because in backgorund it should execute a sdp query. It
could be a problem from the framework or maybe there is something that I am
missing. I will try to investigate this.

For the moment if the connection fails, I will try to make a new one using
the RFCOMM channel number 5. In this way, the user doesn't need to specify
which model of Petrel device he uses.

Also, I will keep in mind your suggestions about the UI and I will improve
it in the end, when the bluetooth download mode works as expected on all
platforms.

Thanks for your help,
Claudiu