SUBSURFACE -> SEABEAR H3 / T1

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 07:58:58 PST 2015

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Benjamin Kuch <
benjamin.kuch at seabear-diving.com> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for the info. I'll work on support for these models, so it should be
available later on.

It seems that the logs are not proper CSV as they are skipping non-existent
values. E.g.
---8<---
1.0;0;0;0;26;0.96;0.99;0.96
2.5;
4.0;
---8<---

I am quite sure our parsing will need some tweaking to get this right (on
top of the fact that there are some other changes in the format). So the
question is, is this format what the production models are going to produce?

BTW you say that the format is the same as with HUDC. Have you changed HUDC
to use constant sample interval, or is it still storing the sample time on
each sample line?

miika