Three patches

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Mar 2 12:11:14 PST 2015

On 02 Mar 2015, at 19:18, Thiago Macieira <thiago at macieira.org> wrote:

Thiago,

> If the string is something the user typed and you don't know the content, use
> QUrl::fromUserInput right as you got the string, and then treat it as a URL.

thanks, that looks really useful. Will use that.

While you are at it: Could you have a look at what I am doing with QNetworkManager? There is ist strange while look without the finished signal never seems to be sent.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de