Customizable Print Formats GSoC 2015

Gehad Elrobey gehadelrobey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:10:34 PST 2015

Hi,

As Subsurface became a mentoring organization in GSoC '15  so I am willing
to join this year under Subsurface organization.

I am interested in the idea of "Adding customizable print formats".
I am specially interested in this idea as subsurface lacks good printing
capabilities and also this project will be some how related to the HTML
codebase I wrote in my project last year.

Before I start writing my proposal I would like to know the community's
(and Lubomir for sure as the mentor) opinions and expectations about the
project? and what do you think is missing mainly in the current printing
system?

--
regards,
Gehad