Three patches

Thiago Macieira thiago at macieira.org
Tue Mar 3 08:45:05 PST 2015

On Monday 02 March 2015 21:11:14 Robert C. Helling wrote:
> While you are at it: Could you have a look at what I am doing with
> QNetworkManager? There is ist strange while look without the finished
> signal never seems to be sent.

Check that:
1) the request was actually posted
2) the receiver hasn't been deleted
3) the connect succeeded and you connected the right objects
4) the main loop isn't blocked
5) the network request actually finishes on the network

      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358