Liquid Vision dive log/Lynx support?

Tim Thaler tpthaler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:31:43 PST 2015

Hey Guys,

       Not sure if you want this in a new thread or not, but I just
downloaded your software and imported my dives (about 50).... Anyways, I
dive in "Buddy" mode, which means that I track both my air and my wifes air
are logged. When it's imported into your software, it seems to log both our
air on one solid line. This is virtually useless... Ideally, I could plot
my wifes air over my air, but if that's too complex, it would be nice to be
able to filter out her air, so that it's not combined with mine...  Do you
think this is possible to do?

Here's an example from my second ever dive:

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-xwJaDETCE9c/VPexdIoJCtI/AAAAAAAACro/ltpJwQeXpmw/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-03-04%2Bat%2B7.29.15%2BPM.png>
And here's an example in Liquivision Dive Log Software:

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-xgh3X5rb-QA/VPex6Bas_pI/AAAAAAAACrw/Jk0xK_W_vBk/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-03-04%2Bat%2B7.31.02%2BPM.png>