Project_ideas

Osanda Wedamulla osanda1989 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 09:09:09 PST 2015

Hi All,

I am a third year student at Department of Computing and Information
System, Sabaragamuwa University, Sri Lanka. I would like to contribute to
your project with GSOC 2015. So are there any ideas  that I can look into.
Also few guide lines to start up.

I already followed your Idea list[1] and I find that subsurface has many
new features that be added. So I would like to develop needed features with
you.
I have refereed all the Ideas and I am intent to contribute my work effort
among adding asset management to subsurface. I have done some project
regarding
bilding android app development and have good knowledge on Data structures.
As programming language I am fluent in basically c++ and Java. And a have
some ecperience with Qt based development.

So I hope any mentor assign to this project will reply me soon.

[1] http://trac.subsurface-divelog.org/wiki/Subsurface_GSOC_2015_Idea_List

Regards,
Osanda