Customizable Print Formats GSoC 2015

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 03:01:33 PST 2015

On 6 March 2015 at 12:52, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 06.03.2015, at 11:47, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> - what are going to present to the user in terms of UI / dialogs etc,
> i assume we can start with a text box for the Grantlee template
> generator input
>

> we could as well produce a hand-full of standard layout (“themes” if you
> like) and let the user choose from those. If they want anything different or
> change those, they would have to add templates (with a text editor or
> whatever). I think that would be good enough for must users.

yes, that's the better of ideas, i think.

for instance, 4 built-in templates and a text box to paste-in a user
defined one.
..and we can also attempt to have some toggle buttons for the default
templates (e.g. profile on top/bottom) to provide some extra
customization for users who can't write their own template.

lubomir