Customizable Print Formats GSoC 2015

David Tillotson david at acmelabs.co.uk
Fri Mar 6 07:02:01 PST 2015

On 6 March 2015 14:52:33 GMT+00:00, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:

>> On 06.03.2015, at 15:49, David Tillotson <david at acmelabs.co.uk>
>wrote:
>>
>> Robert, is there a reason for some hard-coding in the dive.tex
>output, or is it just an artifact from the hack?
>
>The only reason is I wanted some output and didn’t care to create any
>UI to ask for a file name. In my use case, it opens up the PDF in a
>previewer from which I can directly print. Of course, in the real world
>you would like to have flexible file names and the possibility to
>export more than one dive at once.
>
>Best
>Robert

The hard-coded size of the profile was actually why I started looking at adding data to the output. Not having played around with TeX for around a decade now, I'm not too sure how easy it would be to move the sizing to the template.
I might get some time to mess around a bit with it this weekend.
--
David Tillotson