Off Topic -- slightly. Dive Computers

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri Mar 6 09:02:08 PST 2015

On Mar 6, 2015 8:51 AM, "Steve Butler" <kg7je at comcast.net> wrote:

> Any updates to Linus' Dive Computer ramblings regarding the Cobalt2
and/or Eon Steel?  Other color, air-integrated DCs folks would recommend?

I updated my ramblings by adding the A300CS (do *not* buy) and the EON
Steel (I like it, but wish it was thinner and lighter).

See

http://subsurface-divelog.org/misc/dive-computer-ramblings/linus-dive-computer-ramblings/

For the current version. Dirk has his own ramblings too

I don't have anything new on the Cobalt, since I still haven't actually
used it on a dive. But I haven't heard anything bad about it, and if you
like the hose based approach and don't mind that it's a bit bulky, it's
definitely one of the top choices. It's easy to use and very readable.

        Linus